- SEVERE WEATHER PROBLEMS: At 10AM Thu Feb 6, 2014
RIDGE RD is closed between CHESTNUT RD and OLD HERSHEY RD, downed trees and power lines.
CHESTNUT RD is closed between RIDGE RD and COLEBROOK RD.
Much of the township is without power. There are many trees down and low hanging lines.
Current METED projection for restoring power is Friday Feb 7 at 6pm.
The Conewago Elementary School is closed.[Feb 6, 2014 10 am]
- The township building now has electricity, phone and internet back on.
[Feb 6, 2014 4pm]
- Camp Conewago will be held at the Elementary School
July 29-Aug 1 and Aug 5-Aug 8 from 9am-12n for kids age 5-11.
Please Register by July 19.
(Flyer and Registration form)
[Jun 24, 2013]
- Camp Conewago will be held at the Elementary School July 9-12 and 16-19 from 9am-12n for kids age 5-11. Please Register by May 29. (Reg Form) [May 14, 2012]
- Koser Bridge Bidding Mt Joy Twp is administering the bid process for the joint Conewago-Mt Joy replacement of Koser Bridge. PreBid conference May 17. Bids are due June 5. For more info: (Bid Ad) [May 14, 2012]
- Outdoor Burn Bans took effect in Lancaster Co. on Apr 13, 2012 and Lebanon Co. on Apr 14, 2012. While no ban is currently in effect in Dauphin Co. residents are advised to use caution with regard to outdoor burning. [Apr 14, 2012]
- Interested in serving as volunteer township Emergency Management Coordinator? Click for more info. [Feb 28, 2012]
- Jan 18, 2012 6:00 PM Park Plan Public Meeting at Hershey Library (News Release)
- Repairs to White Pine Drive are complete. Final paving in spring 2012. [Dec 18, 2011]
- 2012 Budget adopted. [Dec 14, 2011]
- Nov 8, 2011 voters reject 5 member board by vote of 398-no 311-yes
- Information on the Flood Emergency including flood disaster aid instructions. [Sep 13, 2011]
- Camp Conewago - June 20-23,27-30, 2011 (reg. form) [May 2011]
- 2011 Budget [Dec 2010]
- Park Land Acquisition Completed - (News Release) [Sep 2010]
- Snow Emergency is lifted Effective 9:00pm Feb 11, 2010. Township Roads which had closed due to Snow Emergency declaration on Feb 10 are now reopened. [Feb 11, 2010]
- Snow Emergency Declaration [Feb 10, 2010]
- Supervisors Feb 10, 2010 meeting CANCELED due to severe weather forecast. Rescheduled for Feb 17
- Gates Road Construction [Sep 2009]