Memos, Brochures, and Links
- 9/13/2011 - A Federal disaster declaration has been made which includes Individual Assistance. Affected individuals and businesses should apply directly to FEMA online at http://www.disasterassistance.gov or by phone 1-800-621-3362 7am-10pm.
- 9/13/11 FEMA Disaster Declaration, Instructions for Assistance
- Note: The following information posted 9/12/2011 is now out of date. Residents should no longer report damage to the township, but should apply directly to FEMA for assistance as described above.
9/12/2011 - Residents should report flood related damage to the township Emergency Management Officer.
This information is used by the county and state to make a Preliminary Damage Assessment (PDA) and help determine if a Federal Disaster declaration is made which includes either Public Assistance (PA) which is aid to municipalities and/or Individial Assistance (IA) which is aid to individuals and businesses. Additional information will be posted if township residents become eligible for disaster assistance.
- Water conservation order for PA American water customers lifted as of 10am Sat Sep 10.
- Water conservation request for DTMA sewer customers lifted as of 6pm Sat Sep 10.
- Use the Utilities info links for the most current information
concerning Utility service, including emergency advisories.
- No road closures in Conewago Township as of Friday Sept 9. There is no through traffic on White Pine Dr.