- 2015 Meeting Schedule (Click to see)
- Tue, Mar 03, 2015 7:00 PM Municipal Authority Canceled
- Wed, Mar 04, 2015 7:00 PM Comp Plan Zoning Canceled
- Wed, Mar 11, 2015 7:30 PM Supervisors
- Tue, Mar 17, 2015 7:00 PM Park & Recreation
- Wed, Mar 25, 2015 2:00 PM Supervisor Workshop
- Mon, Mar 30, 2015 7:30 PM Planning Commission
- Draft 2015 Budget.
- Planning Commission: The Planning Commission vacancy has been filled. [Feb. 27, 2015]
- Culvert Update: Old Hershey Road is closed to
through traffic between the intersections of Roundtop and Ridge Road. Click for
the latest Project Update
. [Oct 30, 2014]
- Park and Rec Board Vacancy: There is currently a vacancy on the Park and Rec Board. Potential applicants should submit a letter of interest to the Board of Supervisors.
[Sept. 3, 2014]
- Park Phase 2 Construction: (Press Release)
The township has awarded a contract for the development of Phase 2 of Conewago Township Park.
Facilities to be developed include: baseball field, multi-purpose field, parking area, and pedestrian walkways.
Construction will take place between July 7, 2014 and October 31, 2014.
[Jul 3, 2014]
- Rt. 743 Bridge Replacement Project: PennDOT will be replacing the Rt. 743 bridge that connects Conewago and Mount Joy Townships. (Click to see plans) [Sept. 3, 2014]
- Park Phase 2B Grant: Conewago Township will receive a Local Share Gaming
Grant from Dauphin County in the amount of $66,700. This will cover one half of the
townships cost in providing additional improvements to Conewago Township Park. Facilities
to be developed include: basketball court, tennis court, volleyball court, pavilion.
[Feb 21, 2014]
- Wed, Apr 01, 2015 7:00 PM Comp Plan Zoning Canceled
- Fri, Apr 03, 2015 Holiday - Office Closed
- Tue, Apr 07, 2015 7:00 PM Municipal Authority
- Wed, Apr 08, 2015 7:30 PM Supervisors
- Sun, Apr 19-22, 2015 PSATS Convention Office Closed 4/20-4/22
- Tue, Apr 21, 2015 7:00 PM Park & Recreation
- Wed, Apr 22, 2015 2:00 PM Supervisor Workshop
- Mon, Apr 27, 2015 7:30 PM Planning Commission
[Page last revised 2/27/2015]