- 2014 Meeting Schedule (Click to see)
- Tue, Nov 04, 2014 Election Day Office Closed
- Wed, Nov 05, 2014 7:00 PM Comp Plan Zoning CANCELED
- Tue, Nov 11, 2014 7:00 PM Municipal Authority CANCELED
- Wed, Nov 12, 2014 7:30 PM Supervisors Agenda
- Tue, Nov 18, 2014 7:00 PM Park & Recreation
- Mon, Nov 24, 2014 7:30 PM Planning Commission
- Wed, Nov 25, 2014 2:00 PM Supervisors Workshop
- Thu, Nov 27, 2014 Thanksgiving Day Office Closed
- Thu, Nov 28, 2014 Thanksgiving Friday Office Closed
- Draft 2015 Budget.
- Culvert Update: Old Hershey Road is closed to
through traffic between the intersections with Round Top Road and Ridge Road. Click for
the latest Project Update
. [Oct 30, 2014]
- Planning Commission Vacancy: There is currently a vacancy on the Township Planning Commission. Potential applicants should submit a letter of interest to the Board of Supervisors.
[Oct. 23, 2014]
- Leaf Pick-up: Leaf pick-up is scheduled for Monday, October 20, 2014 through Friday, November, 21, 2014.
- Trick-or-Treat: Trick-or-Treat Night will be Thursday, October 30, 2014 from 6:00PM to 8:00PM.
[Sept. 13, 2014]
- Park and Rec Board Vacancy: There is currently a vacancy on the Park and Rec Board. Potential applicants should submit a letter of interest to the Board of Supervisors.
[Sept. 3, 2014]
- Park Phase 2 Construction: (Press Release)
The township has awarded a contract for the development of Phase 2 of Conewago Township Park.
Facilities to be developed include: baseball field, multi-purpose field, parking area, and pedestrian walkways.
Construction will take place between July 7, 2014 and October 31, 2014.
[Jul 3, 2014]
- Rt. 743 Bridge Replacement Project: PennDOT will be replacing the Rt. 743 bridge that connects Conewago and Mount Joy Townships. (Click to see plans) [Sept. 3, 2014]
- Park Phase 2B Grant: Conewago Township will receive a Local Share Gaming
Grant from Dauphin County in the amount of $66,700. This will cover one half of the
townships cost in providing additional improvements to Conewago Township Park. Facilities
to be developed include: basketball court, tennis court, volleyball court, pavilion.
[Feb 21, 2014]
- Township Emergency Management Coordinator: Interested in volunteering for
this position? Click for more info. [Feb 28, 2012]
- Tue, Dec 02, 2014 7:00 PM Munipal Authority
- Wed, Dec 03, 2014 7:00 PM Comp Plan Zoning CANCELED
- Tue, Dec 08, 2014 7:30 PM Planning Commission
- Wed, Dec 10, 2014 7:30 PM Supervisors
- Tue, Dec 16, 2014 7:00 PM Park & Recreation
- Mon, Dec 24, 2014 Christmas Eve Office Closes at Noon
- Wed, Dec 25, 2014 Christman Day Office Closed
- Tue, Dec 30, 2014 Supervisor Workshop
- Wed, Dec 31, 2014 New Years Eve Office Closes at Noon
[Page last revised 11/14/2014]